After much deliberation, the kids decided to be ninjas for Halloween. 'Tis a busy mother's dream come true with only belts and sword-sticks to make and easily re-wearable-store-bought hoodies, pants, and ski mask.
A menacing lot with a one-eyed bandit...
...an undercover model...
...and a mischievous charmer...
Fighting. It's a dangerous thing.
Especially when words are in play. So I made some guidelines for all to follow:
Good reminder. Even for the adults :) If only relationships were always this pleasant...
And if you're keen on making the felt flower wreath, here is a quick visual tutorial... just in time for my irregular "Try it Tuesdays" post:
Purchase Flagyl, Teach it. Flagyl maximum dosage, Thursdays - Kids Unplugged
Despite living without cable TV ever since we got married (almost eight years ago!), keeping our kids "unplugged" is a constant struggle, Flagyl forum. Is Flagyl safe, Not that we think computers and video games are bad, but we don't want them to become the only things they ever think about or want to do, Flagyl price. Buy Flagyl from canada, Which is proving to be a challenge for Calvin.
So I've made a "kids unplugged" box filled with photos/cards of various activities and crafts to mitigate the "Mommy, online buying Flagyl. I'm bored, Purchase Flagyl. Real brand Flagyl online, I don't know what to do" syndrome. All (except the food face one) are from my own collection of activities over the years, kjøpe Flagyl på nett, köpa Flagyl online. Flagyl cost, And more will be added as I come across others that I think they will enjoy.
(You can click on the photo for a larger view.) The goal isn't to have them copy what's on the card, Flagyl no rx, Purchase Flagyl online no prescription, but to let the photo and simple instruction/idea to inspire some creativity and imagination. Buying Flagyl online over the counter. Flagyl over the counter. My Flagyl experience. Flagyl natural.
Lipitor For Sale, Teach it. What is Lipitor, Thursdays - April showers...
...bring May FLOWERS.
This was such a fun project to do with Charissa, Lipitor dosage. Lipitor used for, No "during" pictures since my fingers had paint on them. But what an entertaining way to learn about colors and spend some quality mother-daughter time :)
Sort of a "duh" moment, Lipitor street price, Real brand Lipitor online, but I realized today that pretty much anything can be turned into an educational experience for kids. From mundane household chores, to cooking, to crafting, to explaining why it is not appropriate to shout out "Hey mom, Lipitor For Sale. What a funny small man!" whenever they spot the midget who works at our local Wegman's, buying Lipitor online over the counter. Lipitor no prescription,
On a side note, I recently discovered that Connect Four can keep an 18 month old quite busy, is Lipitor safe. Lipitor cost, Letting your toddler fill in all the slots will not only improve his fine motor skills, but (hopefully) give you at least 10 minutes to daydream.., Lipitor photos. Lipitor use, or play with your new iPad... which is what I'm going to go do now.., Lipitor samples. Lipitor forum,
My iPad, in Peptol Bismol pink, generic Lipitor. Buy cheap Lipitor,
...unless your rain is made of colorful cork rounds!"
Here is another idea to add to the crafting realm of recycled corks:
Zoloft For Sale, A tribute to my first dinner date in college, where my "date" constantly "rained on my parade" - asking me about my dreams in life and quickly drowning them in his own cynical views. Kjøpe Zoloft på nett, köpa Zoloft online, Yeah. I avoided him for the rest of my college career.., Zoloft forum. Zoloft without a prescription,
Anyway, a very easy project that involves slicing used corks into rounds and painting and stringing them with needle and thread to hang on a long bamboo skewer (or any type of rod/popsicle stick/ chopstick you can find), Zoloft trusted pharmacy reviews. Zoloft steet value,
In the buff (pretty darn looking already. I almost put them in a frame, all lined up, and called it a day.)
But I didn't, Zoloft For Sale. Instead, purchase Zoloft for sale, Zoloft dosage, I borrowed my kids' paints and brush and colored away.
Strangely therapeutic, get Zoloft. Zoloft for sale, Too bad my kids were in school or I would have had them join in on the fun. After the paint dried, Zoloft description, Zoloft price, coupon, I needled-and-threaded them to hang on a bamboo skewer. I made three; two for the playroom:
Zoloft For Sale, and one for the basement play area, framed and topped with a cutout of a cloud out of some scrap fleece:
This would work too as a colorful hanging mobile (you'd probably want to beef up the cloud though... like sew two of them together and stuff it with some polyfill...)
In other news, Zoloft schedule, Zoloft mg, a new Christmas dress:
And an outtake (Argh there Santa. .., order Zoloft no prescription. About Zoloft, or someone... like grandparents... because our kids don't believe in Santa...)
(I have a wall dedicated to our family children's photos, Zoloft For Sale. I'm debating whether to put the "nice" pictures up, or the funny outtakes... that would make for a fairly interesting conversation piece, especially for neighbors and new people... "So I see there is something wrong with your children... Either that or you have a strange sense of humor... Okaaay... I think I'll leave now...").
Diflucan Dosage, "At the end, I want my life to be unexplainable apart from the Gospel and Holy Spirit."
This past Sunday's sermon was particularly inspiring to me. A good reminder that the fruit of a Christian's life isn't necessarily measured by how many people you've been able to lift out of poverty or orphans you've managed to save, Diflucan recreational, Buy Diflucan online no prescription, but rather:
"...the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, Diflucan results, Fast shipping Diflucan, peace, patience, japan, craiglist, ebay, overseas, paypal, Order Diflucan online c.o.d, kindness, goodness, Diflucan street price, Effects of Diflucan, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.., online buying Diflucan. Where can i cheapest Diflucan online, Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other." Galatians 5:22, purchase Diflucan online, Low dose Diflucan, 26
Along with the handful of scheduled (academic) activities Calvin and Charissa do each day (tracked with the awesome sticker chart), I've been helping them memorize Bible verses, Diflucan overnight. Diflucan duration, I decided that the Romans Road to Salvation would be a good starting point (Romans 3:23, 6:23, Diflucan images, 5:8, 10:9-10). The theology is a bit too deep for them to completely comprehend, but as it says in Psalm 119:11
"I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you."
...which prompted me to make this heart pocket pillow to literally "hide" their verses inside. A sort of "hands on" literal reinforcement of the importance of knowing God's word, Diflucan Dosage.
The process of making the heart pocket pillow is similar to making a lined tote bag. And the uses for something like this extends beyond memory verses: encouraging or thoughtful notes for someone special or small toys for infants. Or substitute the heart with a tooth for a tooth fairy pillow. Click here to download the PDF tutorial. Diflucan Dosage, This past weekend, we brought the kids to a local farm to play:
jump on a giant bouncy pillow:
and play some miniature golf. Calvin's got the hang of it:
Charissa is definitely showing potential... in the sport of kitchen-floor-broom-sweeping:
Poor baby Stephen; Still too young to join in on the fun:
I also managed to make a second holiday dress for Charissa and the shop:
Seemingly nice and sweet... until you see this outtake:
Yes. I quickly removed the wooden box prop. So... un-lady like. Totally not the look I was going for.
Order Tramadol, Music & Bible camp/VBS is over and I can finally get back to blogging and making stuff. (By the way, Purchase Tramadol for sale, have you guys been to Crap I've Made. I wish I thought of that blog title... ) Anyway, where can i buy Tramadol online, here are some things I've been working on:
A "Montessori" bag for Calvin (Charissa's is still in progress):
Room enough for 12 markers, Tramadol from canadian pharmacy, folder or notebook, Goodbyn lunchbox, and water bottle:
A new dress that's got me thinking about when I want to start the kids on piano and violin:
A cardigan that's been floating in my head for a while now:
And another upcycled project that I will share with you now:
I remember playing with something similar to these when I was little, cheap Tramadol no rx. You stand and balance on the top of the cans and pull/move with the "ropes". My mother-in-law had given me a bunch of empty Shaklee cans and I've been waiting for the right project to use them, Order Tramadol. Japan, craiglist, ebay, overseas, paypal, The "ropes" are just strips of fabric braided together, and if you feel inclined to make a pair for your own children, here is a quick tutorial:
1, order Tramadol no prescription. You will need a power drill with a 1/4" drill bit. Buy Tramadol online no prescription,
2. Drill two holes on opposite sides of a sturdy can (the shorter the can, the easier it will be for kids to use, comprar en línea Tramadol, comprar Tramadol baratos. Formula cans may work well too.)
Order Tramadol, 3. Using pinking shears or a pinking blade, Tramadol results, cut three 1" by 88" strips of fabric (you will need to sew strips together end-on-end to get the length you need.)
4. Layer the ends of the strips together.
5, Tramadol price, coupon. Roll up the end as tight as possible, Herbal Tramadol,
6. and thread it through the hole, Order Tramadol.
7. Tie a knot, Tramadol cost,
8. Online Tramadol without a prescription, and pull through.
Then just braid the strips together and secure the other end of the strips in the same manner.
Calvin had a lot of fun practicing walking on them:
And for those of you who know my kids, Tramadol mg, here's a recent clip of them dancing away. No prescription Tramadol online, They were much less reserved when I didn't have the camera on them. Once they knew I was recording, they toned it down a bit :)
Everything I know about drugs I learned from movies...
Tramadol For Sale, (To my children in the near future: Please don't do drugs. Please don't do drugs...) The relevant snippet to this title is further down in the post, in case you were wondering :)
I finally finished my wholesale order, Tramadol from mexico, so now I'm freeeeeee. (Except I still have laundry to fold. Have I mentioned that I hate doing laundry. There are weeks where we just live off the floor, cheap Tramadol no rx, clothing-wise...) Anyway, I've been working on this order for a month and can finally check it off my list.
Today's post is a tablescrap creation (a term I use to describe stuff created from the really tiny scraps I like to hoard.., Tramadol For Sale. Tramadol brand name, you know, the scraps of scraps... things that we normally would throw away. A challenge to "think outside the [trash] bin" ;) )
You know the line, online buying Tramadol, "watching tv and eating bonbons all day", often used (more in the past than now) to stereotype the wife who stays at home. Low dose Tramadol, Well, to THAT I say, "Don't EAT the bonbons. Tramadol For Sale, MAKE the bonbons!" Out of scraps. And with rainforest-fresh baking soda to make it more than just eye candy ;), where to buy Tramadol. Make multiple candy bonbons and place in a glass jar, or make half a dozen of the truffle bonbons and place in an empty candy box to make a cute little gift set. Where can i buy Tramadol online, Either way, here's another crafty idea to help maximize your fabric usage.
1. Grab a rectangular piece of scrap (approximately 2" wide by 3" long), Tramadol For Sale.
2, buy cheap Tramadol no rx. Fold it in half, RS together, Cheap Tramadol, and stitch down the length.
3. Pin a safety pin through one layer... Tramadol For Sale, 4. and thread it through to turn your tube right side out, Tramadol steet value.
5. Center the seam. Tramadol from canada, 6. With embroidery floss (or thread if you don't have any), tie a tight knot at one end, Tramadol For Sale.
7. Drop in either a round magnet or vase pebble (um, the magnet for if you want to stick your final product to the fridge, my Tramadol experience. I used the pebble.)
8. Now this is where the post title comes in... Tramadol For Sale, It seems popular to use small pieces of paper as sniffing devices and to transport tiny amounts of stuff to tiny bags. Real brand Tramadol online, It makes sense seeing how it would look pretty ridiculous to shove a kitchen funnel in your nose unless you have huge nostrils, most people dump a little of whatever-white-powder-stuff onto a small piece of paper
9. and then bend the sides to funnel the stuff into whatever orifice, bag, Tramadol used for, or in our case, fabric candy wrapper-tube. Tramadol maximum dosage, (Note. I am in no way promoting or instructing drug use. I'm simple stating how I've seen it in movies.)
10, Tramadol For Sale. Use floss or thread to tie off the other (open) end and trim the sides to the desired length.
1. Cut two circles of equal size (mine measured about 2.5" in diameter).
2. Tramadol For Sale, Set your sewing machine tension and stitch length to the max and sew around the perimeter of the candy circle (mine is white chocolate!)
3. Use the paper technique again...
4. and funnel in the baking soda, enough to round out your truffle.
5. hand stitch the opening shut (pull on the upper thread to gather the open edge close), Tramadol For Sale.
6. Repeat step 2 for the wrapper piece.
7. Turn your filled truffle upside down into the wrapper.
8. Hand stitch secure the truffle and wrapper, then pull out the thread from step 6.
9. Use a fabric marker (or any marker) and draw a chocolate swirly.
Cipro Cost, So I have this "collection" of recycled/upcycled/re-purposed crafts that's been sitting in my blog queue for a while now and decided to start sharing them with you, along with my usual updates on our family life, which is more for my own sake than anybody else's :)
I'm not sure why, but ever since I started sewing nine months ago, I began collecting empty/used thread spools in hopes that someday, I would find a new use for them. And I finally have, Cipro wiki. About Cipro, I give you, the citrus slice stamp, Cipro class. Is Cipro addictive, I'm sure others have probably already thought of this, but no matter, Cipro overnight, Cipro trusted pharmacy reviews, here is my mini tutorial on how to make... er.., buy cheap Cipro. use them, Cipro Cost. Cipro use,
1. Gather your items: an ink pad, Cipro treatment, Australia, uk, us, usa, a brown paper bag (or blank card, paper, Cipro cost, Cipro no rx, fabric etc.), and an empty spool. 2, buy Cipro without prescription. Cipro alternatives, Stamp one end of it. 3. To get the "citrus" slice marks, rx free Cipro, you will need to press in on the other side (the slice marks are slightly recessed). 4. Cipro Cost, Stamp, color, and tada. You have a fresh slice of lemon, lime, or orange! 5. Stamp on the blank side of an old business card, cut it in half, color, make a slit in the middle, and freshen up some drink glasses for a summer party. 6. A random shot of... stuff :)
Since I was "one of those kids" who liked to disassemble Barbie dolls and give my stuffed animals "haircuts", it really shouldn't have come as a surprise to see this:
Sigh. Online buying Zoloft hcl, Life must be hard for a stuffed animal. Especially one chosen to be some child's favorite...
But continue we must to the actual content of this post, my crafting "equation", Zoloft street price.
I rarely make anything "just because it's cute" and that requires more than a couple hours, Zoloft Mg. Usually, several components have to come together before I sacrifice hours of my life where I should could be doing laundry or cleaning the bathrooms :) It goes something like this:
need + inspiration + takes less than 2 hours to complete + materials on hand = Jen makes something
This is how my "All Ruffled Up for Spring" wreath came into being. Order Zoloft online c.o.d,
Shortly after I hung the very pink wreath I made last summer, I found the beginnings of a bird's nest:
I didn't want the birds to actually settle in considering that we're starting to open and close the front door as the weather gets warmer. So, a need for a new, where can i buy Zoloft online, less-twiggy-and-bird-attracting wreath.
Sometime last year, Online Zoloft without a prescription, I came across this gorgeous wreath:
I immediately bookmarked it with intentions of making it someday...
Zoloft Mg, Then about a month back, I was pleasantly surprised to see daffodils popping up in our landscaping:
At that time, Jeremy's dad had parked his yellow viper in our driveway. Yellow is such a happy color.
A couple days ago, I got this perfectly ruffled carnation:
Well, discount Zoloft, the yellow daffodils have since dried up. The viper is no longer gracing our driveway. Zoloft from canada, And that carnation won't live forever. But that wreath.., Zoloft Mg.
takes less than 2 hours to complete
But that wreath does not take less than 2 hours to complete. According to the lady who made the wreath, it took her 12 to 15 hours.., Zoloft canada, mexico, india. not to mention cutting out 286 circles... I don't know. Zoloft Mg, I really like that wreath (and kudos to the lady who made it!) but I just don't think I have the patience to see it through. No prescription Zoloft online, However... I do know how to make ruffles... and make them fast...
materials on hand
No felt, taking Zoloft. But I have plenty of fabric, Zoloft Mg. So much so I think I need an intervention. I'm so addicted to pretty patterns... Kjøpe Zoloft på nett, köpa Zoloft online, and it doesn't help that there's a designer fabric store within walking distance from the kids' school...
So a need for new front-door decor, a desire to have something yellow in place of daffodils, a beautiful model to keep me inspired, after Zoloft, and plenty of material on hand, my own version of a ruffled wreath was born:
This took me a little less than an hour to do. Zoloft Mg, If you feel so inclined to make one too, here is a quick tutorial:
The "All Ruffled Up for Spring" Wreath
You will need:
- 1.5 yards of fabric (I used 42" wide quilter's cotton)
- scissors or rotary cutter and mat
- 18" wire wreath (I got mine at Jo-Ann's for $3.99)
- needle and thread
- sewing machine
- hot glue gun
1. With your fabric still folded selvedge to selvedge (the way it comes right off the bolt), cut 2-inch-wide strips across the length of the fabric. Zoloft images, (Your strips will initially be folded in half.) For my wreath, I cut a total of 26 strips:
2. Open up your strips, and two-by-two, with ends matching, Zoloft samples, sew the strips together:
3. You now have a very very long strip (Mine measured 91 feet long. I didn't actually measure it. Zoloft overnight, I just used my calculator...)
4. Now set your sewing machine's tension and stitch length to the max (e.g. tension set at 9 and stitch length set at 5.0) and sew straight down the middle of your very long strip. It should ruffle up nicely as you go along:
5. Take one end of your ruffled strip and start folding it back and forth, about 2 inches at a time (similar to making a gigantic squiggle and then squishing it together) until you have a small ruffled-flower-like thing:
6. With your needle and thread, secure the layers by passing through a few times:
7. Repeat steps 5 and 6 a small section at a time until you reach the end, placing your ruffled flower bunches in the wreath frame as you complete them:
8. With your hot glue gun, secure the ruffles onto the frame, Zoloft Mg. Alternatively, you can hand sew/secure the ruffles onto the frame.
9. If you're like me and ended up with some uneven spots, you can fill in the gaps with some pretty fabric flowers. (I'll be posting tutorials on how to make some next week!):
And here are some library totes that came about through the same crafting equation:
Calvin and Charissa love going to the library... a mini Wednesday ritual for us :).
Cephalexin For Sale, I love hoarding and looking through catalogs (especially, Land of Nod, Room and Board, Crate and Barrel, just to name a few). Not for the sake of making a purchase, but for inspiration and ideas, online buying Cephalexin hcl.
I came across these cute hanging books in PBKids:
They don't actually sell these, Cephalexin pharmacy, but were adorable enough to garner some of my attention and creative juices. I toyed around with the idea of recovering some old books, but then the Asian side got to me ("Whaaa?, Cephalexin from canada. That better not be your Calculus textbook ah!") Plus, Cephalexin dangers, they would too cumbersome to hang (can you imagine a book falling on some kid's head while they're reading next to that floppy green frog?) Reconstructing cereal boxes. Nah, too big, Cephalexin For Sale. Things seem to be cuter when they're mini. But I liked the idea of reusing/recycling something old, Cephalexin mg, just needed something smaller... Cephalexin cost,
A SOAPBOX. (Which I discovered while taking a shower.) And a few pages from all those phone books that keep on sprouting up next to my front door...
Cephalexin For Sale, So if anyone is interested in making something similar, here is a mini tutorial.
You will need:
- empty soap boxes
- scrap fabric (or pretty paper, generic Cephalexin, construction paper, Where can i buy cheapest Cephalexin online, newspaper, brown bag paper...)
- old phone book
- ribbon, string, where to buy Cephalexin, or thread (I used thread)
1. Grab an empty soap box... Cephalexin for sale, 2. and your stash of fabric scraps. 3. Open up the soapbox. 4. Cut off all the tabs, discount Cephalexin. 5. Get coordinating fabrics for the spine and main cover, Cephalexin For Sale. 6. Cut a piece of fabric to fit the spine (forgot to take picture) and glue it on. Order Cephalexin online c.o.d, Put some glue on the "cover" area of the box and put it face down on the fabric. 7. Trim off the edges and cut squares at the corners. Fold and glue down the flaps, low dose Cephalexin. 8.Cephalexin For Sale, You now have an empty book. 9. Grab the phone book. Cephalexin no rx, 10. Rip out some pages and cut and fold them to size. Then put some glue on the folded edge and place in your book. Hang, Cephalexin australia, uk, us, usa, with a piece of thread looped through the spine and taped to the ceiling, to dry.
Easy and fun :) Took me about 30 minutes to complete all 3. And they are light enough to hang with Scotch tape... and not kill anyone if they decide to fall...