Zoloft Dosage, Try it. Tuesdays - "The Notebook" (Doodle Pillow)
My kids have been really into drawing these days. Buy generic Zoloft, So much so that they've set up their own little art gallery:
Their most frequent visitor:
The first thing they said to me after opening their gallery (which, of all 12 rooms of the house, they chose the living/formal/piano room) was: "Don't take them down okay Mommy?, after Zoloft. Just leave them there!"
Despite being in a not-so-ideal location, Is Zoloft addictive, their drawings are pretty darn cute (I am biased, of course) and always make me smile. So I decided to take their art a step further and create throw pillow covers from them, Zoloft images, hence, Zoloft brand name, this week's project:
A simple "envelope" style cover for a 16" pillow. This would make a cute Valentine's Day project for a grandparent, Zoloft Dosage.
- blue-ish and red-ish thread for the "notebook paper" look
- white fabric (a 16.5" x 16.5" square, a 16.5" by 11.5" rectangle, Zoloft wiki, and a 16.5" by 8.5" rectangle)
- embroidery thread and needle in your choice of color(s). Zoloft street price, Optional. I did not use these.
- your child's drawing
- With the square (front) piece of fabric, Zoloft maximum dosage, use a pencil and draw a horizontal line across the width of the pillow, Where can i buy Zoloft online, 3/4" from the bottom edge.
- From this bottom line, draw 21 more lines across the width of the pillow so that they are 1/2" apart.
- Draw a line perpendicular to all the lines you just drew, 3.75" from the edge (this is your left margin rule), Zoloft australia, uk, us, usa.
- Zoloft Dosage, With your blue-ish thread, stitch across all 21 lines. I set my stitch length to 5 (the longest stitch); With your red-ish thread, Zoloft duration, stitch down the left margin line.
Ta da. You've now completed your very own notebook fabric.
There are many ways to "transfer" you child's drawing onto the pillow, Zoloft from canada. You can embroider it on, Zoloft coupon, draw it on, or machine-stitch it on, which is what I did (since I don't own any embroidery needles or thread), Zoloft photos. This part is up to you, Zoloft Dosage. But here is how I did mine:
- Position the original drawing under your notebook fabric and trace with a pencil.
- Set your machine stitching to reinforcement stitching (2 or 3 stitches at a time).
- Stitch along the traced image, Australia, uk, us, usa, lifting up the foot and pivoting to get around curves.
With the front completed, all that's left to do is putting together the pieces:
- Take the two rectangular pieces of fabric and, for each, serge/zig-zag down one of the long sides (16.25" side). Turn the serged side over 1/4" and stitch down, creating a hem.
- With right-sides facing one another, place the larger of the two rectangles on top of your front piece, lining the raw edges together. Pin in place.
- Place the smaller of the two rectangles on top of your front piece (and overlapping the other rectangle), lining the raw edges together. Pin in place.
- Straight-stitch down the perimeter of the square, 1/4" from the edge and serge/zig-zag all the way around.
Now turn your cover right-side out, stuff your pillow inside and...
Yay. A cute little pillow featuring the world's best art ;).
Similar posts: Zoloft Cost. Diflucan Mg. Cephalexin For Sale. Where can i buy cheapest Armour online. Flagyl coupon. Diflucan pics.
Trackbacks from: Zoloft Dosage. Zoloft Dosage. Zoloft Dosage. Zoloft reviews. Zoloft samples. After Zoloft.